antioxidant superfood salad
from Meryl Pritchard, Holistic Nutritionist and Wellness Expert
kale - 1 bunch
blueberries - 1/2 cup
pomegranate - 1-2 cup
sunflower seeds - 1 tbsp
chia - 1 tsp
avocado - 1/2
lemon - 1
Olive oil - 1 tbsp
1. Remove the Fibrous stems from the kale.
2. Chop kale finely and add to large mixing bowl.
3. Add 1 tbsp fresh lemon juice, olive oil, and salt to kale and massage for about 1 minute until it softens.
4. Toss in blueberries and pomegranate.
5. Sprinkle the sunflower and chia seeds and top with avocado.
6. Serve with lemon slice for extra flavoring and salt and pepper to taste.
Don't forget as a student of mine, you get 15% off all of her meal plans and cleanses! Contact her here and don't forget to mention that you take yoga and barre with myself!!